Psychotherapy in BarrieBarrie Therapy Services
Barrie is where we started our practice.
Our connection to the Barrie community is at the heart of what we do. Creating a small and intimate practice allows us to provide our clients with the individualized care and attention they deserve. We firmly believe that as we grow, we should never sacrifice the close bonds we’ve formed within our community. That’s why we’re devoted to keeping our Barrie location a place of healing that genuinely connects with the values of our local community.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Reach out anyway, we are committed to making mental health services more accessible and we will help you find the support you need in our community.
Common Reasons for Seeking Therapy
- Receive emotional support and validation in a non-judgmental and compassionate space
- Learn healthier ways to cope with difficult situations and emotions.
- Encourages self-reflection, helping you gain insights into your feelings, behaviours, thought patterns, and motivations.
- Helps you identify unhealthy patterns and develop strategies for positive change.
- Improve communication and conflict resolution skills, leading to healthier relationships with those you love.
- Build a stronger sense of self-worth and self-acceptance
Fill Out Our Form
Submit a contact form to help us know your needs so we can best support you!
Get Matched With A Therapist
We will review your form, reach out to you with the best service/therapist, and send you our forms to complete.
Your therapist will reach out via phone or email to introduce themselves and schedule your first session.