Join The Grace North Psychotherapy TeamApply ToWork With Us
A growing practice is looking for you!
Grace North Psychotherapy is a growing private practice. We are passionate about providing quality mental health care and making an impact in our community. We want all those who access service to feel seen, heard and cared for while they work on exploring their mental health for an improved quality of life!
At Grace North, we provide trauma-informed, evidence-based psychotherapy to children, youth and adults. We also offer parent coaching and consultation services, therapeutic groups, and workshops to families and community partners.
Our work at Grace North is informed by various evidence-based modalities and guided by our practice values of Collaboration, Competency, Client-Focused Care and Compassion. It is essential that those joining our team share our practice values when working alongside other team members, interacting with clients and within our community.
About Applying & Our Company
We are always looking for exceptional well-experienced therapists to join our team. We seek experienced therapists with a Master of Social Work to join our team at Grace North.
We hire for the following positions:
Individual Therapist (children/youth and adults)
Maternal Mental Health Therapist
As a therapist on our team, you will be trauma-informed and focus on delivering high-quality, evidence-based therapy. You will be willing to offer day/evening and potentially weekend availability to meet the needs of our community best, and you must have access to your own technology to support virtual service. The positions are part-time, with the flexibility to increase hours if desired at a pace that works for you.
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Membership in the Ontario Association of Social Workers in good standing
- Holds current and valid malpractice insurance
- Strong knowledge and experience in evidence-based therapy modalities
- Training and certification in EFT, EMDR, Gottman considered an asset
- Must practice from a trauma-informed lens or be willing to participate in training at own expense
- 3-5 years experience working in a therapeutic setting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a commitment to professional ethics and practice values
- Provide psychotherapy services to those presenting with a range of mental health concerns following the regulations outlined by the OCSWSSW
- Assess and create treatment plans in collaboration with clients
- Ensure proper clinical interventions are implemented
- Create and maintain notes and other records in accordance with relevant college standards and legislation and within a timely manner.
- Capacity to provide in person and online psychotherapy
- Must have own laptop and phone
- Must obtain professional liability insurance
- Adhere to Social Work values and code of ethics
- Commitment to ongoing professional development for specialization and competency in the field
Perks & Compensation
- Referrals and marketing are inclusive
- Opportunity to be part of a positive, supportive team environment
- Opportunity for peer consultation, supervision and skill building
- Flexible work schedule that allows for work/life balance
- Opportunity to explore private practice without the hassle of the responsibilities associated with running a business.
- Compensation to be determined based on experience
How To Apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, letting us know why you want to work at the practice!
- We thank you for your interest in the position however, only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted for an interview. Please do not contact us via phone.
Ready To Apply?
While we love hearing from interested candidates, we are not always hiring. Please feel free to email us ahead of applying to ensure we are accepting applications. We keep eligible applications on file for future hires.